Here’s a list of things you can’t do.
- Be in two places at once.
- Travel long distances at a moment’s notice.
- Read your email while you’re asleep.
- Work without sleeping at all.
- Instantly conjure up replacement hardware.
- Know the precise time that a broken thing will be fixed.
- Travel back in time.
- Explain events that you did not witness.
- Find every bug in every piece of third party software you run.
- Read minds.
- Hit a moving target.
- Fit 80 hours of work into 40 hours.
- Make the internet go faster.
- Reconstruct lost data using hope and tears.
- Never take a day off.
You are not a wizard, a magician, a fortune teller, a telekinetic, a telepath, or superhero.
You are human.